As the days go by more graffiti on the coronavirus appears overnight in some of the most popular cities in the world. Street artists take advantage of the solitude of the streets to capture their works of art.
We present the best 15+ coronavirus street graffiti from around the world take a look. Remember social distancing is first
It is from the artist Fake (@iamfake on IG). He even let people download the piece on A2 size for non commercial use.
New Coronavirus street art – Wynwood
“Covfefe-19”, Copenhagen – by Welino
My precious! (graffiti art in Germany)
Stay Safe mural in east LA
Lockdown graffiti from street artist The Rebel Bear on Bath Street
“The kiss” from Italian urban artist Salvatore Benintende
‘It feels like wartime’: how street artists are responding to coronavirus – Sean “Hula” Yoro
Mural depicting medical workers wearing protective masks seen in Warsaw
Yes, we can ! Love in “coronatime”
Nothing to Xi here!
Cheers – Graffiti Coronavirus by Gnasher
Copenhagen. Denmark. by Andreas Welin
A woman in a medical uniform shows the virus her middle finger
What do you think about these coronavirus street graffiti. Comment to share your ideas.
- 14 Fascinating Pictures of Unusual Things You Rarely Seen
- 15 People Who Opened Ordinary Things And Were Surprised By What They Found Inside
- 12+ Things That Will Take You Back to Childhood Better Than Any Time Machine
- 20 Photos Proving That Every Good Boy Has a Dark Side
- 20 Photos That Prove Kids And Animals are Lifelong Friends