What is coronavirus?
Coronavirus are a family of RNA viruses that most often cause disease in animals, and some of them in humans. In humans, the infection usually proceeds in a mild form with symptoms of acute respiratory viral infections without causing serious complications.
What is COVID-19?
COVID ‑ 19 is an infectious disease caused by a new type of coronavirus that a person is believed to have contracted from animals. The exact source of infection has not yet been established.
How does the virus spread?
- Coughing and sneezing
- With handshake
- Through items
The disease is transmitted through small drops released from the patient’s nose or mouth when coughing or sneezing. These drops fall on objects and surfaces surrounding a person. Other people may become infected by touching such objects or surfaces first and then with their eyes, nose, or mouth.
In addition, infection can occur by inhalation of the small drops that are released when a person coughs or sneezes with COVID ‑ 19. For this reason, it is important to stay away from a sick person at a distance of more than 1 meter. The risk of infection through the air is much lower.
In The List: Can I get Coronavirus if I Order Food at Home
What are the symptoms of COVID ‑ 19?
The main symptoms are:
- Increase in body temperature (in> 90% of cases)
- Cough (dry or with a small amount of sputum) in 80% of cases
- Shortness of breath (in 55% of cases)
- Chest sensation (in> 20% of cases)
Rare symptoms (at the onset of the disease can occur without fever)
- Headaches (8%)
- Hemoptysis (5%)
- Diarrhea (3%)
- Nausea, vomiting
In most people (about 80%), the disease ends in recovery, with no specific therapeutic measures required. In about one in six cases of COVID-19, severe symptoms occur with the development of respiratory failure.
In older people, as well as people with chronic diseases, such as arterial hypertension, heart disease or diabetes, the likelihood of a severe course of the disease is higher.
In the presence of elevated body temperature, coughing and shortness of breath, an ambulance should be urgently called (103 from a mobile phone).
How to protect the elderly?
The main task is to isolate them from crowded places :
- If possible, send your loved ones to the cottage before the summer (there is a likelihood that the epidemic will subside with the arrival of heat, since the virus is unstable under the influence of ultraviolet radiation).
- Stock up on medicines that your loved ones take all the time (from pressure, diabetes, and so on) to prevent them from going to the pharmacy.
- Arrange delivery of food and other necessary things home .
- If you need to visit public places – call a taxi or use your personal transport .
- In case of symptoms of malaise – be sure to call an ambulance (103 from your mobile). In the elderly, viral diseases often go away without temperature and in a more lubricated form, so even try to respond promptly to mild symptoms of SARS.
7 rings Animals animals picture animals song animals video Apple Mask Ariana Grande celebrities Coronavirus coronavirus Animals coronavirus infections Coronavirus News Updates Coronavirus Pneumonia coronavirus survive on money Covid-19 Covid-19 coronavirus infection in the United States is highest in the world cute animals list Dua Lipa Dua Lipa Songs Experience Happiness Fashion Wardrobe In 2020 films Foods Funny Moments Funny People Funny things health How to Wear Medical Mask to Protect Coronavirus Jennifer Lopez Lady Gaga life hacks list of animals with pictures Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) parasite movie netflix Photos of Animals President Donald Trump Sophisticated Movies Stranger Things Strange Things Taylor Swift Thank u next Things That Never Happened Tricks To Help You Unusual things wardrobe clothes
- 18 Photos That Really Catch Your Eye To a Non-Standard Angle
If you cannot make out whether there is a dog in front of you or a pig, and stones seem to be speaking, then do not rush to think that something is wrong with you. Perhaps it’s all about a distorted perspective or a particular position from which you view the subject.
We have some photos that could have been completely banal, but thanks to the camera angle, they seriously hooked Internet users.
I looked up from dinner so utterly confused. Quite silly once you realize what’s going on with the knife.
“This banana is painted on the floor of a grocery store.”
“It’s a Pumpkin. She is 19 and this is her best photo. “
“I thought I had left the trunk open.”
“From this angle it seems that the Sphynx cat is already ready for baking.”
“A dog became my driver”
“The cow looks like it is chewing on another smaller cow”
From this angle, the building looks like a solid wall of windows
“It took me a while to see the second good boy.”
Accidentally created a porcupine by pouring instant coffee over an Americano
“Come I will give you a hug”
The tenement paradise looks like this
“When my dog lies in this position, it looks like a pig.”
“A hornet’s nest has grown around the spotlights in the garage.”
Went boating on Saratoga Lake, NY and saw this cloud that looks like a Victorian lady
“This wonderful moment my wife and I captured last weekend in Canada.”
“My neighbor has a cow in the garden … but I need new glasses.”
Bonus: “I wanted to photograph my daughter falling asleep. And got the best photo of our cat “
There any cases when your vision let you down or because of the angle, objects and people opened from a new side? Write about it.
Photo by Butsrsly / Reddit
- 14 Pairs of Popular Actresses of The Past And Present at The Same Age
As the ancients said, times change and we change with them. Moreover, first of all, our appearance undergoes transformation. And, as you can see, for the better, because the XXI century gave people everything to prolong youth: from caring means to all kinds of plastic surgery services.
We have studied archival photographs of popular actresses of the past and compared them with modern photographs of rising stars. From today’s selection, you will find out how the celebrities who were on the crest of fame decades ago and those who now get the best roles looked at the same age.
2. Monica Bellucci and Selena Gomez at 27
3. Helen Hunt and Mamie Gummer at 34
4. Pamela Anderson and Sara Paxton at 31
5. Julianne Moore and Leighton Meester at 30
6. Thandie Newton and Vanessa Hudgens at 30
7. Sharon Stone and Kaley Cuoco at 29
8. Susan Sarandon and Kristen Stewart at 28
9. Jennifer Connelly and Emma Roberts at age 26
10. Elizabeth Perkins and Emma Watson at age 26
11. Gillian Anderson and Meryem Uzerli at 25
12. Helen Mirren and Scarlett Johansson at 24
13. Brooke Shields and Elle Fanning at 22
14. Ornella Muti and Hailee Steinfeld at 22
Do you think such a notice difference is related to the development of the beauty industry, or did people just age more slowly?