Five simple exercises to lose thigh fat fast
Exercising is essential when you are determined to leave a couple of those unwanted pounds on your thighs.
There are a different approaches to working out the majority of people spend hours in the gym trying to achieve a perfect figure but all you need is a couple of simple exercises that you can easily do even at home and they will work out not only your hips but your abs and legs as well.
Without further ado here are five exercises that will help you lose thigh fat not only effectively but also very quickly do this little workout with us every morning and you won’t believe the results.
Exercise #1 Hip bridge
The basic tip bridge is one of the most common and
plastic exercises for losing sight back, so let’s get to it shall we.
- First of all lie on your back .
- Bend your knees while keeping your feet flat on the floor.
- Raise your hips off the floor your body will form a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Freeze in this position for about one or two seconds and then slowly lower back down.
Exercise #2 Lunges
This simple exercise will help you achieve not only beautiful thighs but also strong and awesome legs.
- First and foremost stand with your feet slightly
- apart and then take a big step forward with your right leg.
- In this position your side has to be parallel to the
- Lower your body until your right knee is at a 90 degree angle.
- Then return to the starting position.
Exercise #3 The Single – leg circle
Another important exercise that you should add to your workout list if you want to lose some thigh fat it takes only a couple of minutes but gives it great effect in the long run, so here’s how you should do it.
- Lie on your back with your legs extended.
- Your arms should be placed at your sides.
- Lift your right leg over the ground so
- that it’ll point to the ceiling.
- Circle your leg clockwise and counterclockwise
- and then lower it back down.
- Do the same thing with your left leg.
- Increase the size of the circle
Exercise #4 Leg lift and hold
Leg lifts and hold is another great way to work your thighs legs and abs as you probably already know pretty much every exercise routine includes this productive and basic workout and we were also doing it right now.
- Lie down on the mat facing upwards.
- Placing your legs close to each other.
- Lift them up about a hand length over the ground.
- Hold your legs in this position for a couple of seconds.
- And then lower them back down.
Exercise #5 Squats
Every good workout contains good old squats it is undoubtedly one of the most popular and effective exercises ever and it’s a final part of our exercise routine.
- Stand with your feet slightly apart.
- Bend in a sitting position until
- your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Stay in this position for some time.
- And then go back up.
Don’t forget to do all of these exercises every day it will take only a couple of minutes but it will sure make you energized and determined. It’s important to take some time for yourself and your own improvement and regular exercising is a true key to good health and beauty.
So are there any other exercises that help do you lose thigh fat tell us your opinions and stories in the comment section below don’t forget share this post on Facebook, Twitter, and Follow us Happy Worthy Life.