Most women think that men pay attention to the shape of the girl, but they really appreciate a well-groomed and subconsciously seek out signs of potential health lady. One of the signs of grooming and health – strong, shiny, smooth hair. Special attention is rewarded with the haircut or the hairstyle of the women. There are women’s hairstyles that annoy men repulse them.
We offer you to discover the top list of hairstyles and haircuts that men don’t like. We will try to consider psychology as much detail as possible, to dismantle the Association, including the subconscious, to talk about men in General and for specific types. So, which hairstyles do not like men? Let’s discuss.
Long unkempt hair
Most girls believe that men choose beautiful women with long hair. Based on this cliché, women are fighting for every inch of length, even eating overall condition of the hair is poor. Men like shiny, trimmed, straight hair or beautiful curls, but not “electric broom”.
Neat haircut at the shoulders collect a lot more views than a broken head of hair of indeterminate length with split ends. Then from the point of view of psychology, everything is simple: this type is associated with the disease, slovenly.
“Module” on the head
It is the “absolute value” and not elegant and neat bundle. In any case, do not confuse! This hairstyle is associated with negligence and old age. Some girls think that’s sweet, at home. But men don’t think so.
By the way, often “module” is supplemented by the stretched t-shirt (sometimes stained). This further aggravates the situation. No external or internal beauty will not save this way. This antisexual and aesthetically pleasing.
Strict geometry, straight short hair is associated with strength, authority, severity, bitchiness. Of course, not all the men repel such a way, but most of it is reflected this way. Not that this haircut like a rather scary and off-putting.
Life rarely turns out to create a spectacular stacking of the type collected back. Often it turns out the effect of dirty hair. This appearance no one will be enjoyable.
A second disadvantage of such hairstyles is the lack of volume. Men like the volume, it is associated with lightness, youth, lightness.
The effect of wet hair
As in the previous case, expectation and reality often do not coincide. In practice, the effect of dirty hair. Who will like this?
Barbara Beauty – a long plait”
Only little girls and heroines of fairy tales goes a long braid, especially of his own, brown color. In the case of an adult woman, it looks flashy, boring, and just inappropriate. Associated with immaturity, naivety, boredom.
Although probably this girl can appeal to anyone who is looking for a gentle, meek, docile wife or the one who loves Slavs, honoring the history.
But the man who is looking for modern, mobile, active, glamorous woman who just will not pay attention to the girl with the long scythe.
Hairstyle with the use of “crabby”
For women it is convenient and practical, but the men’s hairstyle with “crab” does not cause such a delight . That’s what she associated with: no taste, “grandma’s purse”, regular borscht and pies with a complete lack of intimacy.
In General, this addition to the Bathrobe, curlers and a rolling pin. Put it all together, and you get the image of caring, but at the same time, the evil wife, who had long ceased to take care of myself.
Hair extensions and false locks
First, it is rarely done well or in a timely manner corrected. And secondly, even when good performance pushes it because scary.
Such hair does not want to touch. Man hate to feel any knots, clips. And besides, he’s afraid of something “broken”.
Although something is important to most people, regardless of sex: the health of the hair, cleanliness and neatness, harmony of external and internal.
Men choose women who can give birth to healthy offspring, know how to keep clean house and care for the family. With this are associated a healthy, clean hair. But if hairstyle still fits the image of a girl, her inner world, it is 100% determined to win.
- 15+ Facts About Asian Beauty Products
Less than 20 years ago, a list of some of the most wanted gifts by many beauty aficionados included Revlon lipstick from the U.S., Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder from France or Shiseido cream from Japan. These products were sold at imported goods shops in Namdaemun Market where people bought them at extremely high markups that sometimes exceeded the monthly living expenses of an ordinary household. Even today, we can find older women who still seek out these skincare and cosmetic products.
However, over recent years such trends have been reversed, thanks to a growing interest in domestic cosmetics. Recently, overseas demand for Korean skincare products and cosmetics has exceeded domestic demand for imported makeup. This can be seen first-hand at duty free shops across Seoul as tourists of various nationalities queue up to purchase Korean cosmetics.
We are very interested in whether these cosmetics are so miraculous as they advertise.
- Despite the fact that Korean cosmetics contain many rare ingredients. From honey, cucumbers and cereals to more unusual ingredients such as eggs and snail slime, Korean products favour natural ingredients instead of harsh and harmful chemicals.
- They’re affordable, and many are open 24/7 so anyone can use them!
- Cosmetics sold in Korea are regulated by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS), which monitors production and distribution in several sectors.
- Korean brands place great care into packaging. Korean cosmetic products are usually packaged in appealing packaging, which you will immediately fall in love with. From lovely lip gloss with bunny ears to moisturising cream in the shape of a panda and hand cream in the shape of a banana, these playful products will captivate you immediately.
- It was from Korea that the general use of hydrogel patches for the eyes began. And not just for the eyes. It turns out there are patches for the neck and even for the buttocks .
- Face and lip masks are widely used in South Korea . Especially popular are night masks. Their effectiveness is due to the fact that such masks contain a higher concentration of active ingredients.
- It is well-known that Korean women are demanding and prudent when it comes to skin care. Companies are constantly investing in research and development in order to create new breakthrough formulations and unique products that would satisfy this demanding market.
- Almost all care products contain a whitening component – niacinamide .
- Korean designers are working tirelessly on new packaging ideas. It’s all about storytelling, with lots of princesses, princes, castles and crowns and diamante.
- To prevent all kinds of problems with the appearance, the Asian beauty industry offers a 10-step facial skin care: cleansing, toning, nourishing, moisturizing and protecting. Each of these steps is divided into 2 steps. And each step involves the use of one or another means. This integrated approach is paying off after 14 days of use.
- Thanks to the huge selection, it is possible to choose cosmetics specifically for you, combining a variety of serums, emulsions, masks, etc.
- The unique company Skin Food , whose motto is “Delicious cosmetics from delicious food!”, Uses real vegetables, fruits and all kinds of nutritious ingredients in its products, which are not only useful, but also look incredibly seductive.
- Anti-aging cosmetics really work , and it has no budget counterparts.
- Hair care is very diverse: argan oil, rose hip oil and evening primrose oil to nourish and repair deeply damaged hair.
- However, despite the obvious pluses, there are also disadvantages. For example, before using this or that line of cosmetics, you should definitely consult a cosmetologist, because some components can cause serious allergies.
- Snail mucus extract (mucin), which is widely used in Korean cosmetics, is still not well understood , and the opinions of cosmetologists.
Bonus: Daily skincare routine everyday
Do you have experience using Korean cosmetics? Share the results with us.