In order to get good profit and customer attention, mass-market manufacturers do not stop releasing fakes of popular brands on the market. And if earlier counterfeit could be detected at a glance, now some replicas are becoming so high-quality that it is almost impossible to distinguish them from the original.
Happy Worthy Life has prepared a small cheat sheet for those who like branded things and want to be sure of their quality.
- The Actress Shares How to Lose Weight by Dancing And How to Have a Healthy Diet
- Bikini Model Shares How to Have a Beautiful Body And How to Have Confidence in Yourself
- 14 Beautiful Women Proved That Mini Skirts Not Just for 20 Year Olds
- 12 Fashion Trends of the Past No One Like But Somehow Became Popular Again in 2020
- 12 Things Look Good on Catwalk But Completely Unsuitable for Everyday Life
1. Timberland Boots
- The caramel-colored sole , upon closer inspection, seems slightly transparent. The company logo and brand name are printed on it, the joints of the heel and the sole are almost invisible and look like one smooth line.
- The logo is located outside on the bottom of the boot above the heel. Its imprint is even and clear, located strictly upright.
- Eyelets on the boots are even hexagons , which are neatly rounded on the outside. On male models there are 7, on female – 6.
- All seams on the boots are made of white thread. If there are several seams nearby, then strictly parallel to each other.
2. Pandora Bracelet
- The color of the original silver bracelet is muted , not light or shiny: during the manufacture of Pandora products, the blackening technique is applied, which gives them a unique shade.
- The new original bracelet perfectly holds its shape and practically does not bend, it clearly visible facets of weaving.
- For real Pandora bracelets, the size of the clasp is comparable to the size of the charm . On the front side of the clasp there is an engraving of the brand – the word Pandora with a crown above the letter “o”.
- Inside the lock is a proprietary mount – clover , which looks like a small screw with four heads and serves to securely fix the bracelet. Also, the lock must have the hallmark of the assay chamber, and inside it is a factory stamp.
- Pandora charm and Murano have an inscription with the brand name and the designation of the metal from which the products are made. Murano do not have chips, cracks and air bubbles inside.
3. Levi’s jeans
- The denim of the original Levi’s has a pronounced diagonal pattern , the same on the front and back sides.
- The back pockets of the original jeans have a 2-line pattern that resembles an eagle’s beak.
- All Levi’s jeans have a rectangular patch (patch) made of leatherette or pressed cardboard on the belt, above the right rear pocket. On the label are the logo, slogans, size and model number, as well as a picture of the drivers with horses trying to rip jeans.
- A small flag (tab) sewn into the right rear pocket may be red or another color (depending on the series). On it is the inscription Levi’s and sometimes the letter R, circled in a circle.
- Buttons-bolts on the front side are labeled Levi Strauss , and on the back – the model number. Rivets also contain the brand name on the front side and the model number on the back.
4. Lacoste Polo
- The Lacoste crocodile is always executed with clearly distinguishable details. You can see his eyes, teeth, paws, red jaws. The body of the crocodile is bright green, the tail runs parallel to the back.
- At the base of the polo collar is a white patch with a logo and a red number that indicates the size. On male models, this is one figure, on female models – two.
- A fake Lacoste polo can give out one tiny detail – buttons. For original Lacoste clothing, mother-of-pearl buttons with two holes are used without any inscriptions. Replica manufacturers often forget about this and use four-hole buttons.
- In men’s models, there are small cuts about 1.5 cm deep at the bottom of the t-shirt . In female versions, no cuts are provided by the manufacturer.
5. Guess watches
- Straps for watches Guess made of metal, silicone or natural leather. The bad smell of the product, uneven coloring, cracks, scratches and abrasions on the strap are a sign of fake.
- The back cover should contain basic information about the watch : logo with the brand name, watch case material (usually steel), data on the Japan Movt engraved watch movement (since Guess only uses high-quality Japanese movements).
6. Sneakers New Balance
- New Balance sneakers contain brand names on the back, tongue, side of the sneaker and side of the sole, on the sole and insoles. The logo in the form of the letter N on the side of the sneaker is made in the form of a patch.
- Original sneakers have a soft sole made of foam material , it is easily pressed and quickly returns to its previous state. The tread part is made of rubber. On the insoles of real New Balance sneakers there is a perforation , a logo, size and model information are applied.
7. Bag Michael Kors
- For its bags, the brand uses cream-colored price tags that contain basic information about the product: article, color, material, parameters, price in dollars and a special bar code.
- On all accessories of the original bags there is an engraving with the brand name . It is applied to magnetic clips, handle rings, clasps, carabiners and mounts.
- Branded bags are made of a dense material that does not deform even during shipment when the bag is in the package.
8. Hoody Supreme
- There are two dark red labels on the neck of hoodies. On the first, larger, the name of the brand is written with the letter R in the circle, on the second the manufacturing country is Canada. On the inner label where the care instructions are located, there should be a recommendation not to iron the product. Replica manufacturers often miss this.
- On hoodies with an embroidered logo, the arrangement of letters on the red hem should be uniform , the distance between them should be sufficient. If you turn the original sweatshirt inside out, then on the back of the logo you can see a thin mesh of white threads.
- Supreme sews on the hoods of his sweatshirts only flat laces, which are neatly tied at the ends. Round shoelaces that are scorched at the ends, or shoelaces with lugs are a sign of fake.
9. Burberry Scarf
- The original scarf always has clear lines, dense texture.
- The fringe threads on the branded scarf are tightly twisted and divided among themselves, do not unravel when touched.
- The brand name on the label attached to the product must be written in capital letters. Also, the label should contain information about the country of origin and the composition of the scarf.
10. Ray Ban Points
- Authentic Ray Ban glasses are made without frames on the frame and are made of solid plastic. The joints on the metal frame look neat and almost imperceptible.
- Most often, real glass is used for the manufacture of lenses , models that use plastic lenses can be clarified on the manufacturer’s official website.
- In the upper right corner of the right lens is the Ray Ban logo inscription , it is engraved on the surface of the lens, so it cannot be erased.
- On the outside of the arms there should also be an inscription indicating the manufacturer. Also on the left arm is usually the serial number of the product, and on the right – the designation of the country of manufacture.
Do you buy branded items or prefer them more budget counterparts? What is more important for you: price or quality?