“Show me a man with a tattoo, and I will show you a man with an interesting past,” wrote Jack London. However, today, tattoo is not just a symbol of great life experience. According to Statista, the most common reasons for drawing patterns on the body are the desire to express oneself and the desire to show reverent feelings for your child. People often get tattoos to honor their friends and relatives or to start a new chapter in their own lives.
Today, We collected 20 masterpieces that will make you feel an incredible range of emotions because of their hidden meaning.
1. “You may not have noticed, but I am not visible in its entirety”
2. You can’t change the situation – change your attitude towards it
3. “When my father died, I made a tattoo for myself”
4. You are responsible for those who tamed
5. It’s so great to be able to relate with humor to the difficulties that are encountered in the course of life.
7. Do not let anyone and anything break you. Be above it
8. The owner of this tattoo suffered from panic disorder. “Riddikulus” is a spell from Harry Potter movies that helps turn scary things into funny and ridiculous
9. Another transformer tattoo
10. “Views of the places where I lived.” (Can you guess at least one?)
11. How to entertain children absolutely anywhere
12. All life together
13. It reminds me that people who seem happy may be fighting themselves
A tattoo that changes shape
15. Shining together
16. A cool way to transform your birthmark
17. A hug
Which tattoo impressed you the most? Do you think tattoo should have hidden meaning? Share your opinion.
Preview Image tattooinkspiration / Instagram