In the free time, many people have created their own joy by making famous designs from familiar materials.
On the occasion of isolation, the creativity of people is shown more clearly through the fever trend on social networks. “HomeCouture” is one of the challenges that gets the most attention of fashion followers. Even, many people also use carton boxes, nylon bags to make famous designs.
The skipdin account has reimagined a feminine look, inspired by Molly Goddard’s autumn 2019 collection. Although not exactly like the original, the dress still receives many compliments from the online community thanks to the skillful hands of the tailor.
Meanwhile, the nickname guibeauharnais made many people laugh when using the black garbage bag to form a lovely dress in the Moschino collection of autumn and winter 2017. This person also took the lid of the trash can to put on the head to look like the sample.
When the pillow movement was not over, this man combined with blankets to make a work of the autumn 2018 haute couture collection of Viktor & Rolf.
Pierpaolo Piccioli’s design is vividly reproduced through the humor of a women who is spending time isolated at the hotel. She took all the things on the bed to create this work.
Rick Owens once surprised the public when the model dressed like a rag on the catwalk. These fancy designs are part of the American fashion brand’s spring-summer 2018 collection. The girl who made this outfit also succeeded by bringing a lot of laughter to everyone. However, this approach has received mixed reactions because the clothes may be damaged.
- The Actress Shares How to Lose Weight by Dancing And How to Have a Healthy Diet
- Bikini Model Shares How to Have a Beautiful Body And How to Have Confidence in Yourself
- 14 Beautiful Women Proved That Mini Skirts Not Just for 20 Year Olds
- 12 Fashion Trends of the Past No One Like But Somehow Became Popular Again in 2020
- 12 Things Look Good on Catwalk But Completely Unsuitable for Everyday Life