The main urban color is gray, and for any city dweller with a fine mental organization, this causes an internal protest – I want bright colors and a riot of color. Artists do not stand aside and, although this is not always encouraged, they strive to fill the surrounding space with new meaning. Thanks to them for that.
We made a Google trip around the world to find the best examples of street art and show you these treasures. And at the end of the article – a bonus for those who grew up in the 90s.
1. Kiss-Kiss Group
3. “Support for the people”: mural about the power of non-violence. And no, this is not stucco
4. “I lost my shoe when I saw you”
5. Destroying obstacles
6. The candle is real; passersby light it from time to time
7. Sand Bull
8. Sculpture from the trash
9. Between the walls
10. This city does not have enough greenery
11. Lady, the Tramp and the wire
15. Graffiti from old boards
16. The airship
19. Warm gone
20. The result of the festival of street graffiti in Odintsovo
22. Live moss graffiti (you can do this yourself!)
“You are offline.
– do not panic
– look around
“Interact with reality.”
Bonus: railway station in Hungary. Only those who played Minesweeper will understand
Do you consider graffiti vandalism or art?