Have you noticed that some designers carry out their work strictly following the set technical requirements? Moreover, often the task performed by designers as if they completely turn off logic and common sense. Suppose a client asks to make the girl chef in the photograph a wider smile. As a result, woeful craftsmen create such “masterpieces” as in paragraph 20 of this article.
We at Happy Worthy Life don’t understand how these failures can remain unnoticed by anyone and then sent to print or production. Well, on the other hand, they cheer up all Internet users.
1. What a flexible girl
2. The wheels on the bus go on the wall, on the wall, on the wall! Something wrong
3. For one toy, for some reason, the mouth was above the nose, and the second tongue sticks out of the chin
4. This case is not inside out. The handles stop the zippers from closing all the way.
5. Why does she spread oil on her hand?
6. Who thought that silver text on yellow packaging was a good idea? I guess its a mystery serum!
7. This is not only found on packages. Here, for example is a door mat on which the letter L can not read in the evening
8. Somehow Spiderman is able to keep a hot drink in his cup while upside down.
9. A measuring scale – but on a non-transparent bottle
10. My hammock says it’s made for 1 person but has a picture of 2
11. I was shopping for a ceiling fan and found this giant beauty
12. We’ll whiten ALL your teeth
13. “Graphic design is my passion.”
14. The menu in the Thai restaurant
15. The strange name of the pizzeria is “Sample text”
16. Ah yes, through the power of dark magic, this waffle maker can somehow produce a pumpkin pattern
17. Either a duck, or a stork, or a pelican, or a turkey …
18. Client: “Make her mouth a little bigger … Even more … Just a little more … Wow, super! Send to print! “
19. I wonder what kind of music he listens to.
20. Finally, the test of attentiveness: what is wrong in this photo?
Have you come across similar design mistakes?