Many of us in childhood disassembled toys to see what is inside. Kids often break things – so they quench their endless craving for knowledge. However, with age, our curiosity disappears somewhere: people become practical and frugal. But in vain, because the world has prepared for us thousands of surprises. You just need to look at ordinary things from the right angle.
Happy Worthy Life does not urge you to go to great lengths and break your things. Just look at the finds of people who discovered something unusual inside familiar and not so objects.
- 18 People Easily Do Without Fashion Designers and Create Masterpieces From Their Clothes Themselves
- 20+ Courier Stories After Reading Which You Think: “But I Still Have a Good Job in Life”
- 10 Everyday Things That It’s Time to Say Goodbye
- 20+ People Who Smart and Made Their Homes Cooler
- 20 Heroes Who Lost Weight And Became Completely Different People
1. Fish stuck inside a jellyfish
This shot was taken by an Australian photographer. The fish most likely wanted to gut the jellyfish from the inside, but fell into a trap. Experts say that a greedy fish is unlikely to get out of captivity.
2. This is not a stone, but a trilobite that died 400 million years ago
3. If you ever thought about how the tail of a rattlesnake looks from the inside, here is the answer
4. Hydrangea inflorescence from the inside
5. And it looks like an owl without plumage
6. We have seen traffic lights thousands of times outside and never inside. That’s how they look without glass
7. Boiled penguin eggs have clear protein
Eggs of spectacled penguins are eaten in the Falkland Islands – they are hard boiled or made omelettes. True, you need to cook such an egg for 45 minutes.
8. My nephew found a seashell with small octopuses inside.
9. This cake is perfect not only outside but also inside.
10. An astronaut’s spacesuit with an incredibly complex “stuffing”
11. Dinosaur bone. For millions of years, minerals have replaced bone tissue in the earth and turned it into fossil.
12. A tennis ball turned inside out looks like chocolate
13. Meteorologist Garrett Black photographed the “eye of the storm” from the inside. This is a clearing area inside a raging hurricane
And this is how a hurricane looks outside
14. A young shark swims inside an egg
15. And this is a gas station under a layer of soil
16. The artist for a year stirred the paint with this stick. The layers froze and formed a complex pattern.
17. Whale rib
18. A QR code lurks inside this flower
19. The Penobscot Narrows Bridge (Maine) has a cross section to have a picnic in
20. Instead of building a new airliner, Silversea decided to cut the existing ship in half and add space in the middle
Which photo from our selection do you find the most amazing?
Preview Photo Credit photo by grettaaa / reddit
Don’t Miss: 19 Strange Things from the Fashion World