How many times have you said to yourself: “On Monday I will sign up for the gym / I will start cycling / jogging in the morning!” – and did not fulfill this promise? Our body needs physical activity in order to maintain health. But finding time for fitness or aerobics is difficult: work and household chores take a lot of energy. It’s great that the trainers came up with a set of simple exercises that you can perform at home to keep your muscles toned.
Happy Worthy Life knows that you have to pay extra for all cookies and a sedentary lifestyle. Therefore, we suggest you get out of the chair, how to stretch and disperse the blood.
Neck and shoulders
Soft stretch for the neck. This exercise will restore muscle flexibility and eliminate the fat roll in the region of the 7th vertebra.
- Lie on your back and bend your knees.
- Fold a towel around the towel and place it on the back of the head.
- Pull the towel up, trying to stretch your neck. Keep your elbows diluted so as not to interfere with free breathing.
- Take 3 deep breaths and repeat the exercise 3-4 times.
Static stretching of the muscles of the shoulder girdle. Due to tension in the shoulder girdle, vision sets or the head constantly hurts.
- Lean your shoulder against the wall.
- Bend your arm at the elbow and raise it so that the humerus is parallel to the floor and the fingers look down.
- Turn the housing away from the wall, avoiding pain.
- Hold in this position for 30 seconds, and then do the exercise on the other hand.
Twisting, which improves blood circulation and enhances lymph outflow. Exercise is useful for people with emerging sagging skin.
- Rest your shoulder on the vertical bar. You can use the door jamb.
- Grasp the bar with your hand from the opposite side.
- Rotate the body to feel the muscle strain on the back of the arm.
- Make sure that the arm is horizontal and the wrist is on the shoulder line. Stretch for 30 seconds on each side.
Back and abs
Exercise that will work the thoracic spine. The tense muscles in this section interfere with free breathing and can cause shortness of breath. To do this, you will need a special yoga unit or a thick towel.
- Lie on your stomach, then raise your shoulders and cross your arms under your chest.
- Put your forehead on the towel roller.
- Stretch your fingers to the sides, but do not strain the muscles.
- Close your eyes and take 8 deep breaths. The exercise can be repeated again after a short rest.
Stretching of the internal and transverse abdominal muscles. This exercise prevents the appearance of fat at the waist.
- Squat down and take one leg to the side.
- Lean on your arm, and with your other hand, stretch away from your legs.
- Watch your breath, stay in this position for 30-40 seconds.
Stretching the lumbar and quadriceps. This exercise is necessary for everyone who drives a car or spends all day at the office desk.
- Lunge with your foot so that your knee is under your chest.
- Bend your second leg and lean your foot against the wall. With the right exercise, you will feel a stretch on the front of the thigh.
- Hold the pose for 30 seconds.
Gentle stretching of the gluteal muscles and thighs.
- Pull your knees to your face and cross your ankles.
- Keep your back round and stretch your nose to your legs, avoiding overstrain.
Lower legs and feet
Static exercise on the front of the thigh, lower leg and foot. This stretch helps to remove swelling and relieves the pain of walking in heels.
- Lie on the floor, resting on your elbows.
- The feet should be under the buttocks.
- Make sure that your back does not sag, stretch your chest up.
- Hold in this position for 30-40 seconds.
Toning of the back of the thigh, which is highly susceptible to cellulite.
- Put your palms on the wall.
- The distance between the legs and the wall should be 50–70 cm.
- Rest your toe against the wall and bend your knee. The second leg is completely on the floor (do not tear off the heel). Hold in this position for 30 seconds, and then perform the same exercise on the other leg.
Illustrator Alisa specifically for Happy Worthy Life