If we noticed that our face does not look as good as we would like, then the problem lies not only in the severity of wrinkles. Of great importance is ptosis – the gradual lowering of tissues down. In this case, the muscles keep their face shape worse, but it is in our power to help them and make them work.
HappyWorthy Life found a short and effective lifting complex. It needs to be done once a day, preferably in the morning, and regular classes will certainly bring results. And in the bonus we tell you how to supplement the exercises.
1. Smoothing the forehead
How to do: Squeeze your hands into fists and put them on the temples closer to the forehead. Massage this area in a circular motion, gradually increasing pressure. The knuckles of the index and middle fingers should press harder than the rest.
How it works: Exposure to certain points relieves tension in the forehead. With regular execution, the depth of old wrinkles decreases and the appearance of new ones is prevented.
2. Lifting the eyelids
How to do: Raise your right hand and place your fingertips on your left temple. Place your ring finger on the tip of your left eyebrow. Raise the tip of your eyebrow while tilting your head to your right shoulder. Change your hand. Perform 4 times for each side.
How it works: A drooping eyelid is a fairly common problem. Exercise helps to raise the corners of the eyes and make the look more open.
3. Smoothing the crow’s feet
How to do: Straighten your back, relax your shoulders and stretch your chin to your chest. Open your mouth as if you were saying the letter O. Do not move your head and shoulders to feel stretching only in the area under the eyes. Hold in this position for 3 seconds, and then slightly loosen your open mouth, as if saying the letter A. Hold for another 3 seconds. Repeat several times.
How it works: Using proper stretching of the facial muscles, wrinkles around the eyes are smoothed out. Exercise is recommended to do no more than 1 time per day, so as not to stretch the skin beyond measure.
4. Chin Correction
How to do: Straighten your back, relax your shoulders and lean your head back to feel muscle tension in the upper neck and chin. Alternately, then pull your lips into the tube, then stick out your tongue. In each position, hold for 5 seconds. Repeat 3 times. For the exercise to be effective, you need to feel muscle tension constantly.
How it works: Allows you to remove excess puffiness in the chin area and “draw” it.
5. General face lifting
How to do: Open your mouth in the shape of the letter O, lips should be pulled and pressed firmly to the teeth. Close your eyes, raise your chin up. Put your palms on the cheekbones, and fingers on the whiskey, push. Hold in this position for 20 seconds. Repeat 3 times.
How it works: It has a tonic, lymphatic drainage effect, especially on the cheekbones and lower face. When performing, it is important to feel a slight burning sensation in the corners of the lips and on the cheekbones.
Bonus: Face Roller
Face rollers for the face – jade or ball – enhance the effect of exercises and cosmetics. Experts advise you to use them regularly during face care. The main action:
- improvement of the lymphatic system;
- decrease in puffiness, including under the eyes;
- improved complexion;
- stimulation of collagen and elastin production.
Do you do facial exercises? Do you notice the result of regular classes?
- 7 Types of People That Mosquitoes Simply Adore
Summer is great! We’ll always have summer. But no one is safe from heat and dust, but not everyone has the same chance of being bitten by mosquitoes.
We analyzed what kind of people mosquitoes love the most. And at the end of the article we placed recommendations on how to protect yourself from annoying insects.
What kind of people mosquitoes especially like
Mosquitoes have their own top favorites. When choosing, they focus not only on the blood group , but also on clothing preferences, activity level and other factors.
1. Lovers of dark clothes
Oddly enough, mosquitoes are finicky in our wardrobe. They prefer to “hunt” for lovers of black and dark shades. If you go on a forest trip or marshland, choose outfits of light shades. This will not protect you from bites completely, but they will attack you much less often.
Mosquitoes are more likely to bite the poor man, who managed to catch a cold in the midst of the hot season. This is because these insects are able to determine the metabolic rate and body temperature. The higher it is, the more likely it is to get a bite.
With lovers of a healthy lifestyle, mosquitoes work the same principle as described in the previous paragraph. In athletes, metabolism is accelerated: the temperature rises , and lovers of healthy lifestyle turn into a tasty trick. Let’s not forget that the bloodsucker attracts the smell of sweat.
Insects are sensitive to carbon dioxide, which is released when we spend energy (for example, running or working in the garden). The more energetic you are, the more mosquitoes attract.
Ladies in the summer will have a little more difficult. They seem blood-sucking more attractive than women who are not going to become mothers in the foreseeable future. The fact is that pregnant women have a higher temperature. They have rapid breathing, which means that more carbon dioxide is released.
6. People with a large body mass index
How to reduce mosquitoes bite to enjoy in the summer
- Cover your legs and head. These parts of the body mosquitoes like, because they have more sweat glands.
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell perfume can protect you from mosquitoes. As part of the experiment, scientists used them to attract insects (previously it was believed that insects respond to floral aromas). Very surprised of scientists when it turned out that this perfume better protected against mosquito attacks than a number of repellents!
- Brush the plate with oil and place it in the room – mosquitoes will be on it.
- Try to be indoors at dawn and dusk. At this time of day, mosquitoes are most active .
- Change the water more often . Stagnant water is a favorite habitat for mosquitoes, so change it in a timely manner in children’s pools, buckets and other containers.
- The electronic song “Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites” reduces host attack and mating success in the dengue vector Aedes aegypti
- Choose places for walking wisely: mosquitoes find it harder to fly with a wind of 0.44 m / s or more. A picnic in an open area or in the mountains will attract fewer mosquitoes than in a lowland.
- If you are indoors, direct the flow of air from the air conditioner or fan to the lower body. Mosquitoes fly close to the ground to avoid wind. Artificial wind at the bottom of the room will prevent their appearance.
And how do you escape from mosquitoes?