Few people like the reflection in the mirror after waking up. After all, one wants to come to work radiant and fresh, and the mood is spoiled by swelling that does not go away for a long time, uneven complexion and the appearance of wrinkles. Simple exercises, which take 5–7 minutes, will help you to quickly normalize yourself, so it’s easy to include them in your morning routine.
We at Happy Worthy Life have studied the advice of specialists and have chosen an effective complex that will help your person “wake up” and look great. And if you perform these exercises regularly (and not only in the morning), you can notice changes for the better on an ongoing basis. Exercises are primarily aimed at removing muscle clamps on the face and improving fluid outflow.
1. Relaxing the neck to improve blood flow
- Stretching the side of the neck. Starting position: standing, straightening your back, arms lowered along the body. We pull the left hand down, while slowly tilting our head to the right shoulder. We are held in position for 30 seconds. We change the arm and tilt the head.
- Stretching the front of the neck. Starting position: standing, straightening your back, arms lowered along the body. We pull both hands down and slightly forward, carefully tilt our heads back and press them to the back of the head. Hold for 30 seconds.
- Stretching the back of the neck. Starting position: standing, hands in the lock locked at the back of the head. On exhalation we lower our head a little, while inhaling we try to raise it back, but we prevent this with our hands. Then exhale, and again we lower our head a little. Repeat 3 times.
Result: creases in the decollete zone and on the neck are reduced, the processes of proper blood flow and lymph flow are activated.
2. “Awaken” the skin and improve complexion
- Fingers embrace the ears in the shape of a letter V and perform grinding movements up and down at a fast pace. Repeat 30 times.
- Lightly tap the toothbrush over the entire face for 1 minute.
- With two hands, we grab locks of hair at the roots one by one and pull them. We pass in this way the entire area of the head. Additionally, you can walk your fingers up from the forehead to the crown.
Result: a rush of blood to biologically active points, skin, lymphatic drainage.
3. “Open” eyes and remove swelling
- With the index finger of the right hand, hold the skin at the base of the left eyebrow. Slightly bend the index finger of the left hand and, as it were, “drive” it with its lateral side over the entire eyebrow, pressing on it with medium intensity and slightly lifting it up. Do the same with the right eyebrow. Repeat 10 times for each eyebrow.
- Slightly bent index fingers are located above the eyebrows, while the thumbs are in the area under the eyes. It turns out that the fingers form a “binocular”, they should be pressed to the skin, but not press on it. Alternate a wide opening of the eyes for 1-2 seconds and squinting. We try not to wrinkle our forehead, only the circular muscles of the eyes are involved. Repeat 10 times.
Result: “opening” the gaze, reducing puffiness under the eyes, reducing the “crow’s feet”.
4. Smooth the forehead
- We put the index, middle, ring fingers of both hands on the forehead, press firmly. We linger in this position for a few seconds, then move our fingers towards the temples and down the temples. Repeat 10 times.
- The index fingers are placed above the eyebrows, trying to repeat their curved shape. Raise the eyebrows, holding the area above the eyebrows. Hold in this position for 3-4 seconds, relax. Repeat 10 times.
Result: relaxation of the forehead muscles, a decrease in the severity of wrinkles.
5. Tighten the face contour
- Arrange the hands on the face so that the middle of the palms are pressed to the cheekbones, and the fingers to the temples. Slowly move your palms up to the crown of the head, eventually connecting them there. Repeat 3 times.
- We put our thumbs next to it under the chin, closer to the neck, as if falling into a hole that is located behind the bone of the lower jaw. We begin to move in different directions to the ears, in a circular motion, slowly massaging the bone of the lower jaw and the space under it. Repeat 2-3 times.
Result: easy face lifting, swelling removal from the lower half of the face, lymphatic drainage and chin lift.
Do you like the exercises? And what methods do you use to wake up faster and “wake up” your face?
Preview Photo Credit Chastity / Depositphotos