If you’re new to fitness, Galina Denzel , a certified personal trainer, has developed a 21-day walking plan specifically for you. With it, you will not only fulfill one of the New Year’s promises, but also improve your health.
The editorial board at Happy Worthy Life offers you a ready-made plan that does not require special preparation in order to start working on yourself or keep yourself in good shape.
- 20+ Little-Known Facts About Bill Gates – Life Lessons from Billionaire Bill Gates
- 15+ Wedding Cakes That Guests Will Remember More Than Celebration Itself
- A Website Has Appeared That Makes All Cartoon Characters. We Tested It On Celebrities (You Can Upload Your Own Photo Too)
- 15+ People Who Decided to Start a New Life And Transformed Beyond Recognition
- 18 Photos That Really Catch Your Eye To a Non-Standard Angle
- Day 1: Start with 5 minutes of regular walks in the morning and evening.
- Day 2: 7 minutes walk in the morning and evening.
- Day 3: 9 minute walk in the morning and evening.
- Day 4: Increase your walk time to 10 minutes 2 times a day.
- Day 5: 12 minutes in the morning and evening, continue to increase the threshold of endurance.
- Day 6: 15 minutes on foot in the morning and evening.
- Day 7: On the final day of the first week, walk 18 minutes in the morning and 18 in the evening. Congratulations! Now you are ready to move on to the second week.
- Day 8: Start with 2 minutes of easy walking to warm up. Then 10 minutes of fast walking – and again we reduce the pace for a 2-minute easy walk.
- Day 9: 20 minutes walk at a moderate pace.
- Day 10: On this day, start with 5 minutes of walking at an easy pace, then 12 minutes of fast walking and finish the workout with 5 minutes at a normal pace.
- Day 11: 10 minutes walk at a moderate pace.
- Day 12: as before, start at 5 minutes at a light pace, then 15 minutes at a fast pace and walk another 5 minutes at a slow speed.
- Day 13: 20 minutes at a moderate pace.
- Day 14: Start your last day of the second week with 5 minutes of easy pace, then 18 minutes of fast walking and, of course, another 5 minutes of a leisurely step.
- Day 15: The last week opens with a 10-minute walk up and down the stairs, followed by a 2-minute walk at an easy pace for recovery.
- Day 16: just like in the second week, on this day you need to go 20 minutes at a moderate pace.
- Day 17: Continue up and down the stairs for 12 minutes, then a 2-minute easy walk.
- Day 18: this day is a bit unusual. Start with a 25 minute walk at a moderate pace and end with a workout with 2 sets of 12 squats.
- Day 19: 20 minutes up and down the stairs, followed by a 3-minute walk at a light pace.
- Day 20: 25 minutes walk at a moderate pace.
- Day 21: Complete your 21-day walk plan with a 20-minute walk at a fast pace and 3 minutes of easy walk.
Have you noticed how walking affects your health? Do you find such a program useful?
Preview Photo Credit photo of depositphotos.com