Sometimes it seems that there is nothing to surprise us. And then you hear it : hippos have pink milk . And you think: no, really, or what? Just like a milkshake with strawberries?
We collected some interesting facts that are worth checking out.
- Honey never spoils . That is, not just after a year or two, but never at all.
- Jellyfish Turritopsis Nutricula is the only now-known immortal creature on earth. Oh guru, teach me how to live.
- The heart of a blue whale is so huge that a person can easily swim through the arteries.
- But his throat is no bigger than a saucer.
- There are about 1.6 million ants per person. The total mass of all these ants is approximately the same as the mass of all people on earth.
- The octopus has three hearts .
- Initially, Feng Shui is the art of choosing a place for a grave . Still, Asians have always been famous for a specific sense of humor.
- On Saturn and Jupiter, it rains from diamonds .
- And this is how Jupiter would look from the Earth if it were at the same distance from us as the Moon.
- Our body has 10 times more bacteria than cells.
- The likelihood that a glass of water that you drink contains a molecule of water that has been in the body of a dinosaur is almost 100% .
- Frankenstein – the name is not a monster, but the scientist who created it.
- The stingray has 27,000 taste buds . This is 4 times more than in humans.
- It looks like sand under a microscope:
- A beautiful round aquarium is the worst house for a goldfish.
- Reading in low light or from a monitor screen does not affect visual impairment.
- Oxford University is more than the Aztec Empire.
- In Cyprus, Santa Claus is called Vasily . That’s something you hear in the word “Cyprus.”
- No one has been able to tame the African elephant. Only the Indian elephant can be trained.
- On the left – a candle burns on the Earth, and on the right – in zero gravity , at the Mir station.
- The lack of sleep made people see enemies around .
- The indentation between the nose and upper lip is called the “lip groove”. It is a small reminder of the time spent in the womb. It is in this place that parts of a person’s face are connected during the development of his embryo in the second or third month of pregnancy.
- Why Men and Women Experience Happiness Differently
- What “Innocent” Habits Turn Us Into Real Abuse and How Can Fix It
- The Story Of A Girl With Depression, After Which You Will Understand That You Do Not Know Anything About This Disease
- Test: Can you guess which of these facts about popular books and writers is true and what is false?
- 9 Psychological Life Hacks, Using Which You Will Become Master of Any Situation (You Don’t Even Have to Talk)