It is not a shame to ask about ex or personal finances when you are serious.
1. Have you had any sexually transmitted diseases?
This is a very sensitive topic. Not everyone can openly talk about it, but you need to know this. Of course, if you are worried about your health. If you find out that the partner was infected in the past, go see a doctor together. Make sure everything is in order now.
2. What bothers you in our relationship?
No one wants to hear that someone else is not happy with something in a relationship. But how else to correct mistakes and move forward together?
If something does not suit one, but he is silent, resentment will only accumulate. It will not lead to anything good. It is better to discuss everything together and solve a pressing problem.
3. Does your financial situation suit you?
It is very important to discuss monetary issues. It’s not about the story of your own debts, taxes and salaries. It is necessary to find out the partner’s attitude to money. It is important to understand whether your views and habits coincide.
Decide how you will plan your joint budget. Over time, you still have to somehow adapt to each other. But don’t worry, you’ll only improve relationships.
4. Do you need a serious long-term relationship?
Learn the answer to this question before rushing into a relationship. Do not be afraid to admit if you are looking for a person with whom you plan to live a lifetime. If you do not need a relationship for a couple of weeks, say so.
Do not hold a person if your goals do not match. Otherwise, all this can end in a very dramatic way.
5. What do you like about sex?
It is important to know the desires and preferences of the partner. Sometimes it is difficult to open up to another person and talk about your preferences. Drop stereotypes and trust each other. Because sex is an important component of a happy relationship.
6. Is there someone you still can’t forget?
If one of the ex flashes on the horizon, this may end badly. It’s better to directly ask a person about this.
7. Do you want children?
If you want children, it’s important to be with someone who wants it too. Even if your views on exactly when you need to decide on this step do not coincide.
Those who don’t want to become parents usually have good reasons. Ignoring these reasons or reluctance to admit this fact may affect your relationship in the future.
- 16 Evidence That Family Life is a Series of Surprises
- 16 Photos Show That Only True Love Can Bring Happiness
- 17 Evidence That You Can Return to the Past by Clicking the Camera
- 20 People Who Put Their Whole Soul Into Their Favorite Business
- 22 Couples Prove That Time Can Steal Anything But True Love