People do not keep order at home for various reasons. Sometimes this is due to a lack of time and attention to detail, but it also happens that the clutter in your home can be associated with psychological problems. People who are depressed are very tired when performing certain tasks, such as cleaning. Whatever reason, there were some daredevils who take up the challenge despite the terrible mess in their home. They had to work hard, but they cleaned out their living space and got rid of all the trash that take up unnecessary space. Suddenly their life turned 180 ° and new colors.
We knows that many of us are so busy that we don’t have time to think about cleaning and getting rid of unnecessary things. That is why we decided to make this collection of before and after cleaning photos. But the heroes of our article succeeded, and we hope that this will give you motivation too.
1. “Moved into an apartment with a neglected shower drain … I’m very pleased with the results.”
2. “Someone on Reddit recommended Iron Out for hard water stained dishwasher in our new rental, one cycle and the results are amazing.”
3. “I couldn’t handle how gross my sister’s tea kettle was from stove spatters. Some Bar Keeper’s Friend and a little elbow grease did the job!”
4. “After 2 years of living in this place, I finally have a living room.”
5. “Citrus cleaner, cloths, scrubber, water vacuum and hot water will get the job done.”
6. “BKF and elbow grease.”
7. “Before and after organizing refrigeration control wires.”
8. “Cleaning the laundry room”
9. “My significant other and I spent the weekend cleaning with a pressure washer.”
10. “Garden house redoing.”
11. “Spring cleaning – Power washing edition. Mildew – it’s a Florida thing.”
12. “This is my room, it looked something like this for several weeks. I decided to pull myself together. Here is the result after a day and a half. Although part of the room is not visible, it will still go “
13. “I got out of depression and started cleaning the kitchen. Finally”
14. “This is probably the best before and after photo I have ever taken. I’m cleaning the garage … “
15. “I can’t believe I forced myself to do this. I feel so relieved. “
16. “I cleaned my way out of my depression nest so I could start the new year on a better (and cleaner) note. Here’s to 2021!”
Which of these magical transform impressed you the most? Do you follow any system when cleaning your house? Do you have any photos that can motivate us and other readers to resolve their problem?