When it seems that there are no more life hacks that you would not know, you can always find or come up with a couple of new ones.
Happy Worthy Life collected the next batch of utilities for you for all occasions.
- 10 Common Habits That Take Style From Your Image
- 10 Tricks Make Us Buy Cosmetics But We Don’t Need at All
- 10 Tricks That Celebrities Use Under Their Dresses On the Red Carpet
- 10 Tricks To Help You Travel For Ridiculous Money
- 10+ Things You Need to Save Money For Life
17. Fresh fruits
Fruits in a vase will stay fresh longer if you put a lemon on them .
16. Place for potatoes and onions
Onions and potatoes do not like light, so put these vegetables in a folder holder and store it in a kitchen cabinet.
15. Organization of a first-aid kit
Sort the medicines: colds, gastrointestinal drugs, painkillers, etc. Distribute the resulting groups into separate containers and do not forget to leave a separate box or box for a first-aid kit.
14. A convenient way to store bras
A few hooks and hangers will help you create an organizer for bras.
13. We clean the carpet from wool
Wool from the carpet can be easily assembled with a window scraper.
12. Cable box
Eternally confusing cables are conveniently stored in old disc boxes.
11. A convenient way to transport clothes when moving
Pack a few hangers in a garbage bag – this way it will be much easier to transport things.
10. How to find a puncture in the tire
If you cannot find a puncture in the tire, inflate it, remove and wipe with soapy water. Soap bubbles will appear at the puncture site.
9. Box for moving
A box with things will be much more convenient to carry if you make hand slits in it.
8. Hanger for glasses
In summer, glasses are often lying around anywhere and there is a risk of dropping them and breaking or scratching them, but this is almost impossible if they are stored in such an unusual way.
7. To Do List from a photo frame
Photo frame with glass, beautiful colored paper for the background – and that’s it, your To Do List is ready.
6. PVC pipe gates
PVC pipes and netting are all that is needed to make your own gate for the game.
5. Clean the cast iron skillet
Salt, oil, and potatoes are great for cleaning your old cast-iron skillet.
4. Pool instead of playpen
Use the inflatable pool to create a safe place for the kid’s games.
3. How to protect potatoes from sprouting
2. Keep the apples fresh
An incised apple turns yellow due to the reaction of oxygen with iron, which is found in excess in apples. Incised slices can be connected, secured with an elastic band and taken with you wherever you go. In this case, oxygen will not interact with the incised sides of the apple.