Valentine’s Day is one of the most awaited dates for Americans, in which couples celebrate all their love and share moments that will always be remembered.
And at the moment we’re living, many couples will have to celebrate from a distance, but that’s no excuse to stop exchanging beautiful messages and make a call of hours and hours. What matters is to deliver love and be loved! ?
So we separated some romantic phrases from national and international songs for you to post on social networks with the best photo of the couple or send in a beautiful message for your love.
Phrases for Valentine’s Day
Check out the 30 passionate phrases we have separated and already take the opportunity to choose one to send to your love when the day comes!
1. Cause we were just kids when we fell in love – Ed Sheeran, Perfect
2. Darling, don’t be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years, I’ll love you for a thousand more – Christina Perri, A Thousand Years
3. Cause all of me, loves all of you – John Legend, All Of Me
4. You’re the only thing I wanna touch – Ellie Goulding, Love Me Like You Do
5. I love you and that’s all I really know – Taylor Swift, Love Story
6. You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible – Selena Gomez and The Scene, Love You Like a Love Song
7. Looking by now I know it was always you, always you – Maroon 5, It Was Always You
8. But I wanna stay with you, until we’re grey and old – James Arthur, Say You Won’t Let Go
9. And I am right beside you, more than just a partner or a lover, I’m your friend – Jason Mraz, Love Someone
10 . When I see your face, there is not a thing that I would change, cause you’re amazing just the way you are – Bruno Mars, Just The Way You Are
11. I hope you don’t mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you’re in the world – Elton John, Your Song
12. You’re the light in my deepest darkest hour, you’re my saviour when I fall – Bee Gees, How Deep Is Your Love
13. As your shadow crosses mine what it takes to come alive – Rihanna, We Found Love
14. Leave me with some kind of proof it’s not a dream – Paramore, The Only Exception
15. When this is blown over and everything’s all by the way, when I grow older I will be there at your side – Queen, Love Of My Life