We always observe something interesting and unusual when we travel to new places, but in our daily routines we often lose our curiosity. And life goes on proving that there is always something new to admire, if you just take a closer look. In this new list that we put together for you, you will find that everyday life can always surprise us with incredible things. Check out.
1. A braille book reader for people with disabilities.
2. 29 rules retained by one, if you remove any, everything falls.
3. A chair designed for people who like to cross their legs while working.
4. The colorful fish I caught this morning, its colors are so vibrant that it seems fake.
5. View from the “Bird Cage” in Macau
6. Some Singapore buildings are plant covered which help them to cool down the neighboring environment
7. I stayed in a 19th century hotel that served as a psychiatric hospital, some of the rooms retain their original doors.
8. In this bar they have decided to put a cup holder in the sink so that customers can relieve themselves quietly while keeping the glass in a safe place.
9. Today I went to the local museum and saw for the first time an Oscar from the academy, I thought it was much bigger.
10. My dad’s luggage, we don’t know what will happen when he gets to the airport.
11. On the left my hands that were unprotected against the cold for a few hours, on the right after my body had warmed up.
13. In this airport they have designed this garbage in the shape of a suitcase, something never seen before.
14. The way this glass was broken.
15. This vintage egg scale from my grandmother