In everyday life, we rarely experience an explosion of emotions when we see something like that. But we are sure that if each of us came across the things listed in the article, it can be a huge ice that looks like a sculpture created by nature itself, or a whole city built around a giant hole in the ground, then we definitely would not have resisted….
We believe that the ability to admire rare phenomena and things helps us to keep a part of childhood inside when we were ready to look at the world with wide-open eyes. And here is a new reason for you to experience this sensation again.
1. Perfectly preserved ice from a Leaf
2. This is how a very rare giraffe with dwarfism looks like: its height is 2.7 m, and the growth of an ordinary giraffe is on average 6 m
4. Underwater statue “Ocean Atlas” in the Bahamas
5. Meteorite in the sun
6. This dragonfly imprint on limestone is 150 million years old.
7. A small bonsai apple tree grows regular-sized apples
8. A butterfly with gynandromorphism : the left half of the body is a female, the right half is a male
9. The last piece of summer
10. Mushroom of a very unusual color – blue milkman
11. Chickens are like that
13. There is a crater on Mars which is called the “happy face” because it seem to a smiley face
14. In Murmansk, the first sunrise after the polar night is met .
15. Caddis larvae build houses for themselves from bottom debris. The artist Hubert Duprat placed them in an aquarium with gold, pearls and precious stones. Here is the result
16. Christmas tree and its “Christmas tree”
17. “I came to visit my mother, and she has this outside the window”
18. This “cosmic dumpling” is a satellite of Saturn, Pan
19. This is the same horse 5 years apart. Some horses are born black and slowly turn gray.
20. Sand on the beach of Hormuz island in Iran looks like glitter
Have you seen any things or phenomena that are extremely rare in ordinary life?