Yawn next to the dog and she will do the same. A recent study showed that the emotional intelligence of our four-legged friends is much higher than we thought. By the intonation of our voice and facial expression, they understand when we are happy or, conversely, sad. And at any moment we are ready to sympathize and come to the rescue.
Happy Worthy Life wants to introduce you to doggies that have taken the concepts of “love” and “devotion” to a whole new level. We are ready to argue that you cannot resist their charm.
1. This is Tony. He refused to leave his master, who was injured.
2. This doggie knows that his little man is sick
3. “Our dogs always come to mom when she is feeling bad”
4. A good boy is waiting for his man to return from work
5. When the owner finally came home
6. It is very important that there is someone who will bring water when you are sick
7. “Hanging out with my best friend”
8. When a little sick, and the ambulance is already there
9. Applicant for the honorary title “The best nanny in the world”
10. She seems to be crazy about her new brother
12. When you do not want to leave even for a minute
12. “That’s how my dog greets me”
13. “Our kid is very lucky: he is taught to crawl by the best trainer in the world”
14. “Now the broken leg of his wife under reliable protection”
15. This is Eddie therapist dog. He never parted with a backpack with toys and rarely left the children’s intensive care unit.
16. When you are only 3 days old, but you already have a friend
17. This is a service dog Duncan. He feels when a person has lowered blood sugar, and in this case brings him juice
18. “I am sure my dog knows about my pregnancy”
19. “I am terrified, but I will protect this tiny little man at all costs”
20. “Dad has been in the hospital for a week. Today is his birthday, and the only thing he wanted was to see our dog. ”
21. “A huge schnauzer is trying to protect my daughter from the waves”
22. The best moment of the day is to return home and get your share of hugs.
23. “Yesterday, our dog fell into the lake. My wife saved her. That’s how they slept tonight. “
24. This kid has a personal fitness trainer
25. “My dog can recognize anxiety. She gives a paw when she feels that you are sad. “
And how do your dogs express love and empathy?
Preiview Photo Credit By KoreanAmericanGunslinger / imgur