Most of us associate gray hair with old age, although very often it appears at a fairly early age, and the reasons for this can be very different: genetics, stress, lack of vitamins, and more. While some women start each time at the sight of a new silvery hair, others prove by personal example that such trifles do not at all make you less attractive. It’s best to encourage celebrities to love and accept themselves, who can even make a sign of aging a trend.
We at Happy Worthy Life are sure that gray hair can easily become a feature of your image, and to understand that there is nothing shameful in it, just look at world stars.
Jennifer AnistonEmbed from Getty Images
Kate MiddletonEmbed from Getty Images
Elizabeth HurleyEmbed from Getty Images
Stacy londonEmbed from Getty Images
Demi MooreEmbed from Getty Images
Sharon StoneEmbed from Getty Images
Sarah Jessica Parker
Meghan MarkleEmbed from Getty Images
Mary Kate OlsenEmbed from Getty Images
Zoe DeschanelEmbed from Getty Images
Selma BlairEmbed from Getty Images
Penelope CruzEmbed from Getty Images
Have you already got gray hair? Do you fight with them?
- 10 Tricks That Celebrities Use Under Their Dresses On the Red Carpet
- 14 Pairs of Celebrities Who Turned Out to Be the Same Age
- 14 Times When Our and Foreign Celebrities Put on the Same Dresses
- 15 Couples of Stars Made Similar Hairstyles and It’s Hard to Decide Which Stars is Cooler
- 15 Disney Characters Who Were Actually Based On Hollywood Actors