Probably everyone in childhood has broken something to see what was inside. Our curiosity does not go away over the years, so we often find out what is hidden there from our eyes.
We armed ourselves with a screwdriver, a hammer and pliers to examine the inside of completely ordinary things.
1. This is what is hidden in the tumbler
2. Here’s the cement inside of a standard school and office tape dispenser.
3. “I dropped a large battery and found that it just had 6 smaller batteries.”
4. The inside of a 600,000 pound transformer.
5. If you have not seen the inside of the engineering calculator, then see
6. This is what the inside of this gas pump looks like
7. The shaving gel is actually inside of shaving cream
8. An ordinary lighter is hidden in a kitchen lighter.
9. The core of this rope is recycled diapers
10. Contents of the TV remote control
11. This is what the inside of a pine cone looks like
12. “The inside of the guitar looks like an apartment.”
13. The inside of a keurig cup
14. This is the confeti inside of a party popper
15. This is what happens to water pipes if they have not been changed for 40 years.
And as a child, did you also try to broken toys or ordinary things to see what was inside?