Mysterious objects and unidentified living organisms surround us everywhere and make us puzzle. But, thanks to the Internet and its users, the answer can be found quite quickly. Sometimes the answers to the question of what kind of thing it is are completely unexpected.
We find strange things ourselves and surprised that people dig up in the garage, in the attic, at a sale or in a friend’s apartment.
1. “I don’t know what these scissors are for”
Answer : with such scissors for clipping candle wicks.
2. “Something like a safe with circular disk from A to J”
Answer : This is a mailbox combine a lock and a transparent window to see contents.
3. “Found among old things in the attic, looks like a brooch”
4. “A strange construction near a castle in Prague”
Answer : This is a feed for birds or small animals, the large cover of which protects them from predators.
5. “What is this tube with balls in the wall of a house built in the 90s?”
Answer : This is an alert system that warns the appearance of termites .
6. “The switch in the back is called ” wonderful eye “”
Answer : This is a watch with a sensor switch , so that the clock does not beat at night and does not wake anyone up.
7. “I bought it at an antique store. The hand pointer moves “
Answer : this is a point counter when playing whist .
8. “Green goo noodles? Saw in upstate New York “
9. “Picked up on the beach. White plastic ring and 3 hooks of the same length “
10. “Found this item while cleaning an old family home in France. Looks like an antique watch with 3 buttons “
Answer : These buttons are actually for coins, and the item itself, not a watch, but a wallet .
11. “What is this huge dried up banana pod?”
Answer : This is the fruit of cotton tree .
12. “I got this metal object in the garage”
Answer : This is a weeding fork that uproots plants.
13. “I just found it when I was cleaning my grandfather’s boxes”
Answer : in South America, Argentina and Chile, they drink the infusion of mate tea. The tube is called bombilla .
14. “What is this sharp thing on wheels that came to me by mistake by mail?”
15. “Found it while helping a friend clean the house”
Answer : This is a mini model of steam engine .
16. “Nuclear Shelter? A suicide booth?
Looked inside and did not see anything confirming that this is a toilet. DeRotterdammert
17. “Strange dishes in the father’s house”
Have you had any mysterious finds?
Photo by reddit