As a rule, companies try to do everything possible to increase the comfort of their customers and make them thus loyal. But in life there are examples when people are treated with the most sincere and selfless care. For example, the case of an employee of the American low-cost airline Southwest Airlines is indicative. She had to run along the landing tunnel with a Starbucks order for 3 passengers who did not have time to pick it up before the gate closed.
Netizens, however, like us at Happy Worthy Life, highly appreciate such a paternal attitude towards people. And we do not miss the opportunity to tell the world about such cases.
1. Uno releases version of the game for the blind
2. In front of the church is its miniature model, so that blind people can feel its shape
3. On this playground, special plugs are installed in chains so that children do not pinch their fingers
4. These public restrooms can be left without touching the door handles with just washed hands.
5. At Heathrow Airport, after passing through the security zone, passengers can fill their small bottle with water
6. This elevator has buttons that are convenient to press with your foot if your hands are busy
7. “This wood carving knife was sent to me along with several pieces of plaster.”
8. This tuna lunch comes with mint to muffle an unpleasant odor after a meal
9. At the airport in the waiting room there is an instruction for assembling a paper airplane
10. The sizes of T-shirts are indicated on the hangers themselves. That is, you do not need to check every thing to find the right size
11. The ice cubes in this coffee are iced coffee
12. Bollywood films are usually very long. Therefore, in Indian cinemas they take breaks and show on the screen when the session continues
13. Amsterdam Airport has free arcade games to help you kill time.
14. This Japanese restaurant has a table for those who want to be alone with themselves.
15. One of the grocery stores on hot days set up a table with free ice water
16. There is a fake bus stop at this nursing home so that residents with dementia do not wander
17. The rooms in this hotel have a second peephole for guests with disabilities
18. This airport employee ran along the boarding tunnel with a Starbucks order for 3 passengers who did not have time to pick it up due to the closing of the gate
19. Signal lighting is integrated in this hazardous stretch of road
By the way, these signal lights turn on under the influence of kinetic energy, which is created by cars moving along the road. The light in the frames above blinks because there is not enough energy for continuous burning. But when a lot of cars travel along this section of the road, the signal lights are constantly on.