If you ask a person about his childhood, almost everyone will remember what he loved to do, and what he had to do because of the word “necessary”. But over the years, we have realized that these actions now bring us pleasure.
We at Happy Worthy Life decided to draw comics about the things that we didn’t like when we were kids, and now we love it. Not only that, now sometimes you have to explain to your children how really cool it is. And in the bonus there are situations in which nothing has changed over the years.
1. Olives once seemed to us an incomprehensible and unpleasant dish. No wonder they say that they are a marker of growing up
2. Go to bed early now does not seem to be a punishment, but an excellent situation
3. On a long journey it was impossible to sit still before and we harassed our parents endlessly: “Well, when will we arrive?” Now this is a great opportunity to devote time to yourself.
4. Going to the hairdresser was a real stress, and now we come to the master, including for relaxation
5. Proper nutrition in childhood did not seem to us as attractive as it is now
6. The ratio of beauty / comfort on a frosty day has changed in favor of comfort
7. The younger sister became the best girlfriend, not annoying “petty”
8. The attitude towards traveling to the country has changed
9. In childhood it is more pleasant to receive gifts, and in adulthood – to give
10. And the chance to take a nap at lunch is much more loyal than in kindergarten
12. Waiting for a holiday in childhood is a meal, but now it’s a pleasant fuss
Bonus 1: but ironing remained an unpleasant duty
Bonus 2: and reading, when it’s time to sleep, is your favorite thing
Did you recognize yourself in these pictures? What kind of things did you not like as a child?