We think that some of the life hacks shown in our selection can be easily adopted, despite their absurdity.
Accidently put 99% alcohol on my caps. So instead of throwing them away I made a vintage borderlands look.
2. “My therapist recommended that I be more positive about my body.”
3. It’s not stupid at all if it really works
4. Apparently, it is easier for people to go around the gate than to wait for someone to open it
5. “This is how my husband ‘fixed’ a dripping tap”
6. “My mom uses an old iron as a paper towel holder.”
7. The guy decided to place a repair shop in an old phone booth
Local pub has an old well turned into a fish tank
Cutting your own hair during this pandemic? Set up a conference call between two screens so you can hit up the back and sides.
10. “My brother makes 2 pizzas at once”
11. “Why not sell bouquets of flowers in vending machines right at the airport?” Probably, some enterprising company in Taiwan thought so.
12. This restaurant makes cups from used wine bottles
13. “This morning my watch strap broke. I had to improvise “
My 4 yr old daughter is terrified of spiders so I put some good smelling body spray and water in this little spray bottle. She sprays it wherever she doesn’t want there to be spiders. My whole house smells amazing
15. “My wife made a tablet stand for my son using Lego.”
16. The girl figured out how to quickly dry her underwear
17. An easy way to get rid of a dent on a car with duct tape
Full video tutorial here .
18. The way my grandparents built there deck around these trees
19. A pianist at a concert uses an iPad instead of sheet music and simply taps the screen to turn page
Photo by Reddit