The term “dichotomy” means the division of the whole into 2 opposite parts. Dichotomous thinking is characteristic of the human brain. It helps us to classify, evaluate and analyze the world around us. So it is not surprising that we increasingly divide people into only 2 groups for almost any reason: from the method of squeezing toothpaste to the manner of eating pizza.
We at Happy Worthy Life decided to demonstrate that there are only 2 types of girls. Check it out?
We meet these girls at parties:
1. Classics of fairy tales vs. 21st Century Snow White
2. Tries to get on the photo cute vs. Tries to stand out in the photo
3. Charming tennis player vs. Twice Charming Banana
4. Bad girls vs. Good Korzhik
5. Feminine Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs. Dedicated Cartoon Fans
6. Pizza vs. Pizza lovers
We meet these girls on playgrounds and pools:
7. Wears sexy shorts vs. Wear a team uniform
8. Handstand Master vs. Physical absenteeism
9. Takes care of her life vs. Takes care of her photo
And in everyday life:
10. In the office vs. Like at home
11. Likes experiments vs. True to myself
12. Closes and. Disclosed
And it all starts from childhood:
13. Wants to see even more dinosaurs vs. He wants to forget that she saw one
What type of girls are you?