Each person has their own battles and paths to travel to become the best version of themselves. These achievements are often very difficult to accomplish, but the sense of pride they leave us in the end is what truly gives life meaning. Below you will meet several people with different reasons to be proud, and we think you will find all of them really inspiring!
1. “Today I won my 12-year battle with homelessness. I finally have a place to call home. “
2. “Before and After: There is nothing better than a bright and clean kitchen to start a change in your life.”
3. 4,5 years ago I quit my stressful desk job and now I make space art full time. This is one of my recent oil paintings (& it glows in the dark)
4. I’ve been very depressed lately, can’t seem to find anything to hope for. Today, I went out and bought flowering plants. I had the best day in a long time.
5. “Eating healthy is really fun. My breakfast used to go through a window at some fast food franchise. “
6. “Small steps, like cleaning drawers, can be a big change in someone’s life.”
7. “I had a small heart attack followed by breathing problems and I realized I had to make a change.”
8. “A year has passed between each photo.”
9. “Clean my room to make room for new and better days”
10. “Overcoming any difficulties! Together, my wife and I have lost 315 pounds. “
11. I gave up alcohol when my daughter turned 1 (left). I’m 5 years sober today.
12. “I folded my clothes and have a dresser for the first time in 4 years since my mom died. I know this is small, but it seems like I’m finally overcoming an emotional hurdle. “
13. My dad the artist. Going through a midlife crisis after a rough year and divorce, he decided to switch things up with his painting style. I love it.
14. I just got a new hiking buddy. Say hi to Rosa!