The Most Things Smart People Never Do . We are admired by people who manage to maintain calm, peace of mind and self-control in all situations. We call it wisdom and hope to someday become the same. It turns out that a lot depends on the ability to avoid certain patterns of behavior that prevent us from being happy and moving forward.
1. They do not allow you to spoil your mood
If your self-esteem and mood depend on how you look on the background of others, this means that your happiness does not belong to you. When smart people rejoice in their successes , they do not allow the opinions and merits of others to overshadow this joy.
No matter what others think or do. This should not affect your opinion of yourself. Whatever point of view surrounding you currently adheres to, it is always subjective and does not reflect the real state of things.
2. They do not forget
Emotionally literate people easily forgive insults, but this does not mean that they forget about them. Forgiveness means letting go of an unpleasant situation and moving on. But it does not mean that the offender is given a second chance.
Smart people do not feel like getting caught up in the consequences of other people’s mistakes, so they first forgive and then take enhanced measures to protect themselves from similar situations in the future.
3. They know what they are
Smart people know how important it is to take care of yourself, because tomorrow there will be a new day and a new battle. In a conflict situation, we often lose control over emotions and headlong rush into a fight in which we are obviously doomed to defeat. Anyone who knows how to understand their emotions and manage them is able to appreciate when you need to insist on what and what battles it is worth getting involved in.
4. They do not pursue the ideal
Emotionally mature people do not prioritize an unattainable ideal, because they know that it does not exist. Striving for absolute perfection, you will always experience disappointment. As a result, you will torment yourself by not being able to achieve what you want, and reflect on the topic of what you did wrong. Smart people instead rejoice at what they have achieved.
5. They do not live in the past
As a rule, defeat is the result of risk and attempts to achieve something difficult to achieve. Smart people know that success largely depends on the ability to lose and move on. However, this is hardly possible if you continue to cling to old mistakes. When you live in the past, it becomes your present and robs you of the future.
6. They do not focus on problems.
Your emotional state directly depends on what you think. When you focus entirely on current issues, you go headlong into negative emotions and a stressful state. Smart and emotionally literate people know that you need to think not about the problems themselves, but about how to solve them.
7. They do not communicate with whiners
Lovers of whining and complaining endlessly relish their problems. To feel better, they need compassionate listeners who will pity them. It’s better to stay away from such people, otherwise they will drown you in their negativity.
A good way to stop the whining flow is to ask how the person is going to cope with their problems. The whiner will either be silent, because he is not going to solve them, or he will finally try to reason constructively.
8. They do not hold evil
The negative emotions that we experience when we are angry are a reaction to stress. When an imminent threat approaches us, such behavior is necessary for survival. But when everything is behind us, the hidden insult only harms us. Over time, this may even affect health. To keep evil means to be in a state of constant stress, and smart people try by all means to avoid this.
9. They do not agree on what they really do not want.
It’s very difficult for many of us to give the word “no.” Meanwhile, it is a very powerful tool that you need to safely use. Refusing to take on new obligations, you give yourself the opportunity to fulfill existing ones.
Of course, this list is not intended to be exhaustive. But if you manage to learn to avoid at least these destructive patterns of behavior, you will do a great service to yourself.
- 20+ Photos Where People Recreated Their Old Family Photos Perfectly
For many years now, internet users have been recreating their old family photos. The participants of this peculiar flash mob are trying to come out on new pictures as similar as possible to themselves on old frames. It turns out especially good if people are in the same place, in the same position and clothes, for example, a brother and sister at number 7 or a married couple from paragraph 10 in our article.
Today it is no longer possible to find out who was the first to come up with scenes from family photo albums, but we consider this idea to be great.
1. “I am with my brothers and sister, 1995 and 2013”
2. “My sister and I recreated our first photo together”
3. “Over the past 16 years of pride in my eyes only increased”
4. “I photographed my father at the Golden Gate Bridge, recreating a frame 15 years ago”
5. This photo was reproduced 24 years later. Officer M. Jackson and Officer A. Jackson – father and daughter
6. Photos taken with a difference of about 18 years
7. 22 years later
8. Christmas 1997 vs. Christmas 2019
9. “26 years later. Me and my twin sister on our 30th birthday. Our most awkward photo “
10. “In honor of the 50th wedding anniversary, my wife and I reproduced our wedding photo. She is wearing the same dress. ”
11. The first photo was taken in 1989, the second – in 2018
12. To repeat the photo, the man even found a tall sunflower. 1986 and 2019
13. The difference between the photographs is approximately 30 years old.
14. “My cousin holds me in her arms. 1984 and 2011 “
15. “The Tree and Me in 2003 and 2020”
16. “12 years later. By the way, in the pictures in the center, my grandmother. When they took the second photo, she was 74 “
17. The difference between the pictures after 13 years.
18. “I (bottom left) with cousins. 1999 and 2019 years
19. “Grandfather (my father) and his 4 grandchildren. Between Photos – 10 Years
20. My dad when he first adopted my 1yo blind cat Cheddar, and them together on Cheddar’s 18th birthday!
21. 2000 vs 2015
22. In 2017, photographers present at the game of Spanish tennis player Rafael Nadal accidentally recreated a 2003 shot
Did you repeat the old pictures over the years? If so, show them to us!
- 15+ Facts About Life of the British Royal Family Which Hard to Believe
Many people would like to become a part of the British royal family. The attention of the whole world, many servants, jewels, palaces and other joys of aristocrats – is not this a fairy tale? However, everyone forgets that being in full view of millions of people and constantly keeping a brand can be incredibly difficult. The life of the royal people is subject to regulations and sometimes filled of strange requirements that they must fulfill.
We decided to provide you with unique facts from the life of the British royal, and it became clear to us that we still do not know much.
- Princess Diana was supposed to play a major role in the 2nd part of The Bodyguard with Kevin Costner. A kiss scene was planned, but the film itself did not come out due to the tragic death of Lady Dee in 1997 in a car accident in Paris.
- Shellfish, crab, lobster, shrimp, and garlic are banned in Buckingham Palace, as marine life is allergenic and garlic has an unpleasant odor. However, only the queen adheres to this rule now.
- Long before becoming part of the royal family, Kate Middleton lived with her family in Amman, Jordan. The father of the future duchess, Michael Middleton, worked as a manager for British Airways and, on duty, ended up in the Middle East. Then Kate was 2 years old, but she already went to kindergarten and, in addition to English, studied Arabic. Middleton lived in Jordan for almost 3 years.
- Queen Elizabeth II, then the 21-year-old Princess Elizabeth, married Prince Philip on November 20, 1947 in a wedding dress that was bought with coupons. She deliberately did not take advantage of her opportunities, since in the post-war period the whole country was slowly chosen from the ruins.
- The crown of Elizabeth ll is nothing more than the diadem of King George IV , created in 1820 at the request of the king himself. It is adorned with 1,333 diamonds weighing 320 carats (64 g), including a 4 carat yellow diamond. Along the base are 2 strands of pearls. Initially, the upper thread had 86 pearls, and the lower – 94, but in 1902 the number of pearls was changed to 81 and 88.
- To avoid embarrassment in windy weather, all hem skirts of Queen Elizabeth II are weighed down by small loads
- In 1976, the Queen became the first state leaders in history to send an email
- Initially, the princes of William and Harry should have been called Arthur and Albert, as their father Charles wanted, but Lady Diana insisted on William and Harry, though Arthur and Albert are the middle names of the princes.
- Queen Elizabeth II is the godmother for 30 godchildren and this is not the limit.
- At Christmas, the royal family give funny gifts. For example, Meghan Markle handed the queen a toy singing hamster . But in addition to the fun, the royal couple – Elizabeth II and Prince Philip – must remember their duty. They send about 750 Christmas cards to heads of state, leading politicians, leaders of the Commonwealth and family members.
- Before and after Christmas dinner, all members of the royal family must weigh themselves. This long tradition was introduced by King Edward VII around 1900. He was very worried that someone will hungry after a luxurious welcome.
- The Queen has the right to dissolve the current parliament both in Britain, and in Australia and Canada.
- Princess Diana gave her son, Prince William, an incredible 13th birthday surprise. Since the boy was in love with supermodel Cindy Crawford, she invited her to a festive tea party.
- The most unusual titles that Elizabeth II wears are the Duke of Lancaster and the Duke of Normandy.