According to some men, the world is full of difficulties, but many of them are nothing compared to trying to understand women. Yes, the beautiful half of humanity is not so simple, but psychologist Aglaya Dateshidze seems to have found an amusing way to look into the inner world of girls and presented a small key to understanding. Attention: nobody canceled his own thoughts and attempts to get to the truth.
We are trying to better understand ourselves and others, so I’m sure that the mini-stories from today’s collection will give us all a new portion of food for the mind and understanding of women.
- Once upon a time there was a girl. Once she got into trouble, learned a lot and paid dearly for it. And what? A good education is worth it.
- Once upon a time there was a girl. She was very successful. Everyone wanted a car like hers, a house like hers, a family like hers, a job like hers, a biography like hers. But for some reason, nobody wanted her fate like hers. For free they wanted, in general.
- Once upon a time there was a girl. Once she went to the bathhouse and could not understand where all these old aunts were coming from. After all, they are all forty! And in the year before last, only thirty-nine was fulfilled.
- Once upon a time there was a girl. She dreamed that someone big, strong and smart would appear in her life. And then it turned out that she herself was.
- Once upon a time there was a girl. Once she considered herself fat and stopped eating. Now she is fat, hungry and angry.
- Once upon a time there was a girl. Terry continuous tryndets developed inside her. And since this has always been so, tryndets outside does not care a bit about her. On the contrary, you can distract from the inside. And it’s a little nice that Tryndets is not alone with her now.
- Once upon a time there was a girl. Once she saw a shooting star, but she didn’t guess anything. And why? Yes, because this girl already had everything.
- Once upon a time there was a girl. She had tried many pancakes in her life: with jam, and butter, and sour cream. But she ate the most delicious pancakes by the warm sea at night under a full moon in good company. And it seemed like simple pancakes were, and so delicious. I wonder what they put there?
- Once upon a time there was a girl. And she had friends. The girl of her friends was very fond of and all the time she was marrying these men, as they were there. And the friends lived a little married, and then got divorced and returned to the girl. What can you do, love.
- Once upon a time there was a girl. Everyone appreciated, respected, and was a little afraid. Once she broke her leg, but no one dared to help her. And even “how are you?” did not ask. Why? I say that everyone respected her, appreciated her and was a little afraid.
- Once upon a time there was a girl. She work, slept, ate, and again work-work-work. Think because the girl was a workaholic? Not at all! It’s just that the girl really liked her work.
- Once upon a time there was a girl. She was a little crazy. And this girl had a cherished dream: to become NORMAL. Oh, that only this girl just didn’t! I took pills and went to trainings, and I followed different rules. Fought, fought, and finally became absolutely normal. Now everything is sitting so normal, looking out of the window of a concrete new building. Boredom-a-a-a-a-a.
- Once upon a time there was a girl. She was absolutely happy, despite the fact that she was not married. Although, perhaps this was a recipe.
- Once upon a time there was a girl. And once babies were born to her. Dear, eh … These kids grew up and became a girl unhappy. Either the porridge was burnt by them, then the cake was not in that chocolate … Once the girl was tired of all this, she fatally hired a governess, left with the children, and went for a walk herself. Finally breathe fresh air. And so she walks, which means that our girl in the park enjoys freedom, and the kids call her and cry into the phone: “Mom, where are you? Come back soon! We love you and want to be unhappy with you! ”
- Once upon a time there was a girl. Once she was waiting for something, but her expectations were not fulfilled. You can’t even imagine how many innocent people suffered in the end!
- Once upon a time there was a girl. She always had keys, cards, a passport, lipstick and lace panties in her bag, as well as the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, a guide to psychiatry, a gun, a swimsuit and a veil. After all, you never know what you need today. And if you look into her trunk …
Describe also your life lesson, starting with the words “Once upon a time there was a girl / Once upon a time there was a boy.”